Tuesday, September 11

Weekending

My little escape wasn't quiet what I was expecting, but it was nice to get away from my house; pets & domestic chores.

I really did cherish some quality time with my two little ones to care for & enjoy the simple things without time frames & school runs to worry about:-

  • playing on the floor with them
  • leisurely bath with bubbles & toys
  • reading books
  • admiring our beautiful view & watching the sunset over the city skyline
  • encouraging my climber to reach the top of the space net, he was so proud & so was his little sis proudly watching on
  • even achieved some quiet sewing










The down side was daughter # 2, got very sick as of Friday and still is unwell now. I'm grateful for my little escape & feel a bit refreshed to face week ahead!

Wishing you all a happy week:)

Nx

www.inhomewares.com.au

9 comments:

  1. It looks like a beautiful spot to spend the weekend, gorgeous views of the city. I'm glad that you are feeling recharged after your mini break, I hope your daughter feels better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Brisbane, my home town, I know that view very well. I am so happy for you that you had such a lovely few days away, I do hope your little miss is on the mend. Roberta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very beautiful city, lucky to have my Mum live so close & for us to enjoy it every now & then:)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous images, and little people! So nourishing to escape routine for a few days. I hope your daughter is feeling better in no time xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even if it wasn't quite what you expected, it was a bit different from the norm and that's always a good thing. Your little ones are so adorable. Sorry to hear that your daughter isn't feeling well. That's a gorgeous shot of the city. Have a great rest of the week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy, you are exactly correct...it's refreshing just to escape to norm. Daughter only just recovering now my little man is down!:)

      Delete
  5. I totally agree that it's nice to get away from chores and pets. Sorry to hear your little girl isn't feeling well. But hope she recovers soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate you taking time to leave a comment. Have a lovely day:) Nicole x