Tuesday, May 1

Wedding Quilt






We recently celebrated our 12 years wedding anniversary....and at last our wedding quilt - maybe should call it our anniversary quilt - is finished! Yippee finally.
It was commenced almost that long ago, with having four kids in between that time & starting two businesses, I never did get around to completing it.
Some of the fabric used to make the quilt were left over from my wedding dress, the lace and silk was delicate to work with & I had to be extra careful when hand quilting it.
At times during the LONG process of working on it, I had my doubts with the design and other fabrics used, but now its finished I must say I do love it!

Have you had any projects that have taken so long to complete?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate you taking time to leave a comment. Have a lovely day:) Nicole x