Tuesday, April 17

Birthday





My girl had a fabulous day on her special day. She was so excited, just adorable and grateful for everything we did and gave her.
Each birthday my children have I do get a little sad as they seem to be growing up so quickly. I loved when they were home and our days were spent at parks, playgroup or just at home. We didn't have to be rushing all the time to make it to school, sport training or swimming lessons. Even my two little ones are in the rush mode, we never have pj days - only Sundays are free for that.
Why do we live in such a fast pace and now our children are getting caught up in it??


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like your daughter is lovely. I love it when children have that quality of being grateful, knowing how special each gift truly is. I know what you mean about things being so rushed and busy. It doesn't even feel like we were on holidays does it, things are already busy. I wish my two were little again, things were much slower and simpler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree. Suppose one lesson is that we try to make the most of everyday (even the crazy times) & embrace each stage of them growing up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate you taking time to leave a comment. Have a lovely day:) Nicole x