Saturday, April 14

Another sleepover party...




Another sleepover party for my middle daughter - seems to be popular theme for 9year old girls.
So she requested a cushion and her brief was girly fabrics and colour scheme of purples; greens and blues. I think this met the brief and going by the little girls response once opened I think it did. She instantly cuddled it and said this will be the cushion I sleep with!
My big girl also made her a headband with a pretty purple flower made out of felt attached to the side - this was quickly placed on the birthday girls head & matched brilliantly with the purple shirt she was wearing.
This cushion was made using 3" squares and a little complementary button was attached to the centre. Also a zip is on the reverse so can be easily washed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate you taking time to leave a comment. Have a lovely day:) Nicole x